What We Do
For our members:
- We encourage cooperation and exchange of good practices between our members by organizing regular meetings of four working groups: social work, legal counseling, advocacy & lobbying and communication & media
- We participate in and initiate meetings with relevant stakeholders among politicians, civil servants, experts, businesspeople, academics and others.
- We organize professional trainings and workshops on topics relevant to the work of our member organizations.
For the public:
- We organize debates and seminars on the most relevant topics today
- We prepare policy reports and research compilations on varied topics connected to migrations.
- We hold cultural events and educational activities.
- We hold special meetings for journalists and publish press releases on topics of immediate relevance and with a long-term reach.
- We provide background materials on migration-related topics and contacts among experts in the field.
- We offer training workshops for publications.
Our staff can provide interviews and/or background materials in English on a wide range of topics related to the work of the Consortium and migration topics in general and with a focus on Czech and Central Europe. Please contact our Communications officer at firstname.lastname@example.org